Is your website not doing well because of a spike in traffic? Cloud hosting will fix it. I will help you to find the best cloud hosting service provider.
What Is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting is where your site is stored on several servers that let you pull resources from different places. This hosting’s use of multiple servers makes it better.
This makes cloud hosting a unique, scalable, reliable, and flexible type of hosting. Ideal for sites that need scaling up because of the increase in traffic.
Cloud-based services can include web hosting, data hosting and sharing, and software or application use.
This type of hosting has the potential to spur innovation, help businesses grow to meet their ever-changing needs and demands.
- The Best Cloud Hosting Service For WordPress
- How Cloud Hosting Service Works
- Top Features Of Cloud Hosting Service
- How To Decide What Cloud Hosting Service Is Best For Your Needs
- Why Cloud Hosting Service
- Advantages Of Cloud Hosting Service
The Best Cloud Hosting Service For WordPress
They have a CPanel dashboard that is very intuitive and easy to use. Even beginners will find it user-friendly.
Hostinger offers three plans namely Cloud Startup, Cloud Professional, and Cloud Global. All these offer unlimited websites and unlimited bandwidth for your account.
The Cloud Startup plan has 200GB of SSD storage, 3GB of RAM, and 2 CPU cores. The Cloud Professional plan has 250GB storage, 6GB RAM, and 4 CPU cores.
While the Cloud Enterprise plan has 300GB storage, 12GB RAM, and 6 CPU cores. All the plans come with a free SSL certificate and domain name.
Hostinger Cloud Hosting Features:
- Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
- Incredible Speed Performance
- Great Control Panel
- 3x More Speed
- Fully Managed
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Provision to create unlimited websites on one account.
- All data is kept/stored on fast solid-state drives.
- Good, low-cost plans
- Helpful customer service
- Get unlimited email accounts.
- Daily backups.
- Offers free domain.
- Doesn’t increase speed.
- Offers limited RAM.
- The two CPUs offered in the startup plan are not enough.
- You are compelled to sign up for many years to get a discount.
- Lacks phone support
Who Is This Hosting Plan For?
- Medium-sized eCommerce websites.
- If you need cheap hosting
- Small businesses that need clouding hosting services.
Hostinger cloud comes in three sizes:
- Cloud Startup plan.
The Cloud startup is the entry-level cloud hosting plan from Hostinger.
- Cloud Startup – $7.45/mo
The amount you pay upfront determines the monthly amount you pay. You will get 100 GB SSD Storage, 3 GB RAM, and 2 CPU Cores for unlimited websites.
- Cloud Professional.
- Cloud Professional – $14.95/mo.
You will get 140 GB SSD Storage, 6 GB RAM, and 4 CPU Cores.
- Cloud Global
- Cloud Global – $37/mo
You will get 200 GB SSD Storage, 16 GB RAM, and 8 CPU Cores. For unlimited
Hostinger allows you to pay for four years upfront and applies discounts to one- and two-year deals.
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
HostGator offers the most affordable best cloud hosting service. Not only are they affordable, but they don’t sacrifice quality either.
HostGator’s dashboard enables you to monitor the performance of your website. You can easily view data related to page speed, uptime, reach, and more.
HostGator offers three cloud plans. They use multiple layers for caching. As a result, it offers the best web page loading times.
When your traffic increases, HostGator increases your resources with a click on-demand. So you will not experience any downtime.
Once you purchase one of their plans, you’ll have access to HostGator’s intuitive dashboard where you’ll be able to monitor all the metrics related to your website’s performance.
Hostgator Cloud Hosting Features:
- Affordable hosting
- Linux server only – perfect for WordPress
- 1 cPanel but no WHM
- No custom branding
- Jailed shell access (SSH)
- HostGator creates weekly backups ($25 to request)
- Maximum of 500 outgoing emails per hour per domain (Addon domains count as separate domains)
- Private name servers not allowed
- All the plans come with unlimited email addresses, bandwidth, and storage.
Who Is This Hosting Plan For?
It is ideal for businesses and websites that need to maintain fast load times, despite surges in traffic from sales or promotions.
Let’s take a closer look at each individual cloud hosting plan:
- Hatchling Cloud
The Hatchling Cloud is the basic cloud hosting plan offered by HostGator. It is meant for hosting one domain and has 2 GB of RAM. It comes with a free SSL certificate.
- Hatchling Cloud (from $4.95)
Pricing for this plan starts at $4.95 per month as an introductory offer. The renewal is $8.95 per month.
It is ideal for websites that have seen a spike in traffic and need cloud hosting.
- Baby Cloud
- Baby Cloud (from $6.57)*
The Baby Cloud hosts unlimited domains and has enough CPU space, and memory. The initial price is $7.95 per month and the renewal price is $11.95 per month.
This is HostGator‘s popular cloud hosting plan. The baby plan offers a dedicated IP address that costs an additional $4 per month.
- Business Cloud
- Business Cloud (from $9.95
This plan, Business Cloud, starts at $9.95 per month and the renewal price is $17.95 per month.
This plan also hosts an unlimited number of domains on a single plan. Though it comes with access to 6 cores and 6 GB of RAM. It offers a standard dedicated IP address.
HostGator’s cloud hosting prices are extremely low.
- Integrated caching
An optimal caching configuration ensures your page loads so fast it’s scary.
- Automated failover
If a hardware issue arises, your site is automatically switched to another server.
- 24/7 Support.
You can reach out to them through their live chat feature whenever you need no matter the day or the hour. They will always be available to help you.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
They make this important guarantee. They ensure that your website is accessible most of the time. More speed, less downtime, & an intuitive dashboard
- Data mirroring
They automatically make three copies of your data to ensure safety & redundancy.
- Their renewal prices are high.
Hostgator’s renewal prices are higher than their competitors. So check the renewal price of the plan before you purchase.
- They have hidden fees.
Most of their customers complain that their charges don’t reflect their real prices. So there’s something fishy about their pricing.
DreamHost is the easiest cloud hosting service to set up. Your cloud servers can be live in less than 30 seconds.
They only charge you for what you actually use. You’ll get charged for resources on an hourly basis based on the size of your server.
DreamHost offers the best cloud infrastructure. They deploy your service on their fully redundant, high-performance cloud platform to give you a highly reliable, secure, and enterprise feature set.
DreamHost Cloud Hosting Features:
- High Performance
They operate one of the most advanced 100 Gbit networks in the world, complete with Anycast support and extensive DDoS protection.
- Fully Redundant
Their cloud platform offers a 99.99% SLA uptime guarantee with full hardware and network redundancy to keep your services online.
- Secure Infrastructure
All data centers are Tier 4 certified and provide advanced fire and intrusion protection combined with enterprise networking hardware.
- Instant Activation
When you buy a product from them, they automatically and instantly activate it as long as you are using a verified PayPal account for your purchase.
- Dedicated Support
Their dedicated in-house support team is available 24/7 to answer all technical difficulties you may encounter with any of our products.
- Powerful Automation
Their simple and intuitive developer API allows you to manage and extend existing products, as well as submitting new orders without interaction.
- Unparalleled Speed
The SSD disks, accelerated networks, and next-gen processors, and servers are ready for SSH in less than 30 seconds.
- Full Root Access, Full Control
Their unmanaged servers can be based on Linux, BSD, or even MS Windows.
- Servers Scale With You
Change your server automatically with OpenStack-compatible API requests via command-line tools and common programming libraries.
- A Cloud Grows With You
All code is open source. They even help you migrate to your own private cloud when the time comes.
- Built to Backup WordPress Sites
They automate WordPress site backups, upload images, and use shortcodes to display images using the DreamObjects Connection plugin.
- Built On Ceph
This is fully scalable object storage designed for web and cloud-scale by DreamHost.
- Offers support only through the chat widget.
- No Windows-based servers
- Has no telephone support
You can use the DreamHost Cloud server for as long as you need and only get charged up to 600 hours(25 days) in a given month.
Each DreamCompute account includes 100 GB of block storage at no charge. You can adjust your monthly allotment of block storage by purchasing additional 100GB chunks.
Monthly pricing for the 100 GB chunks in US-East 2 is $10.00/month. Pricing for block storage is based on the total monthly allotment rather than the amount used
- 512 MB of RAM Server: $0.0075 per hour (maximum $4.50 per month)
- 2 GB of RAM Server: $0.02 per hour (maximum $12 per month)
- 8 GB of RAM Server: $0.08 per hour (max $48 per month)
The 2 GB server is the recommended option for websites.
Visit DreamHost for more details on pricing.
Who Is This Cloud Hosting For?
This cloud hosting provider is ideal for those of you who want unmanaged cloud hosting with lightning-fast page loading speed.
It is Ideal for developers needing object storage to augment or replace existing S3 functionality via API.
4. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting provides high-powered web hosting services. It offers faster web hosting solutions with unlimited storage and bandwidth.
It offers the fastest cloud hosting service. They offer a 99.9% uptime promise as well as an anytime money-back guarantee.
A2 Hosting offers the best customer support through their A2’s 24/7/365 guru support team.
A2 Hosting Cloud Hosting Features:
Free SSL certificate included in every plan.
They offer a range of support options. A2 Hosting provides online tickets, a searchable knowledge base, global phone lines, and a live chat feature.
When you sign up for a plan with A2 hosting, you’ll have the option to:
- Monthly payment
- Annual advance payment
- Two years payment in advance
- Pay for three years in advance
- Good hosting packages, particularly WordPress
- Awesome customer service
- Great uptime
- Money-back refund plan
- All accounts include a free SSD drive and at least 2 TB per month of bandwidth.
- Offers free migration services.
- Has the turbo server option for the fastest hosting experience.
- Doesn’t offer Windows server options
- A bit expensive
A2 Hosting offers three pricing plans. Lite ($3.92 per month), Swift ($4.90 per month), and Turbo ($9.31 per month).
These features include up to 250GB of storage, 12 CPU cores, and 32GB of RAM.
Who Is This Type Hosting For?
Best for anyone from the new blog to popular sites and even for professional developers.
InMotion Hosting offers Secure web hosting that grows with your business.
They offer premium web hosting with 24/7/365 technical support, 99.99% uptime, and a risk-free money-back guarantee.
They offer fast, reliable, and secure web hosting services for all your business needs.
InMotion Cloud Hosting Features:
- High Performance
Built-in redundancy to ensure reliability and your website uptime.
- Resource Monitoring Dashboard
Gives you a visual breakdown of your server’s RAM, bandwidth disk, and load usage.
Redundant hardware clusters are dedicated, monitored & always on 24/7.
- Dedicated IP
Protect your online reputation and meet compliance standards.
- Safety and Security
Corero DDoS protection and dedicated IP address.
Quickly deploys to meet your project budget and requirements.
- Server Snapshots
Use Live-State and Scheduled Snapshots to create real-time server images for easy rollbacks.
- It has excellent customer service – offering 24/7 live chat and phone.
- Free domains and backups, unlimited email accounts, websites, and unmetered CPU cores.
- InMotion makes it easy for you to scale your resources as your site grows
- Free auto backups.
- InMotion offers a free SSL and free cPanel license with all of its cloud business plans.
- InMotion’s RAM is fairly low, capped at 8GB.
- Bandwidth is also a bit limited.
- Delayed verifications
- For security reasons, all customers need to be verified over the phone, which delays the sign-up process.
Who Is This Cloud Hosting Plan For?
They offer cloud hosting plans for small businesses and agencies.
Their hosting platform is optimized to support multiple PHP-MySQL-based CMS and CRM applications.
Siteground cloud hosting makes sure that your website has its own Isolated Server Resources that won’t get affected by some of the issues taking place with other sites on the same server.
These Isolated Server Cloud Resources help in handling any traffic increases, improving speed & security.
Siteground Cloud Hosting Service Features:
- Ultra-fast Sites
Their hosting platform is built on Google Cloud and uses its ultra-fast network and SSD persistent storage.
They also add their own server setup with multiple custom speed optimizations.
- Top-notch Security
They manage the security of your sites at the server and application levels.
They offer free Let’s Encrypt SSL that keeps your data safe and daily backups that ensure your peace of mind.
- Domain Management
Enjoy the convenience of managing both your domain and site in the same place.
They offer affordable domain registration and transfer services, a friendly domain management panel, DNS services, and more.
- Reliable Email Service
You can create an unlimited number of email accounts with your own domain and check your email from anywhere with their friendly webmail clients.
- Free CDN (Cloudflare Light)
To make your sites super fast.
- Excellent help and support on offer (via phone, live chat and email).
- Very strong uptime guarantee of 99.98%.
- Good uptime in testing
- Monthly and annual hosting plans
- Free SSL certificate with all plans
- Many useful free services included
- Lets customers choose server locations
- Excellent customer service
- Round-the-clock help center. Available 24/7
- Great monitoring tools to keep tabs on resource usage.
- The $80 starting price is a lot higher than with other providers.
- Doesn’t offer a free domain name with its plans.
- Lacks dedicated, VPS, and Windows server options
- Relatively low storage
There are four main cloud hosting packages to choose from with SiteGround namely:
- Entry plan
- Business Plan
- Business Plus
- Super Power
These four managed cloud hosting plans will take your business site to the next level.
- Jump Start. Starts at $100.00/month.
You will get 4 CPU Cores, 8GB Memory, 40GB SSD space, and 5TB data transfer.
- Business. Starts at $200.00/month.
This is what you will get 8 CPU Cores, 12GB Memory, 80GB SSD space, and
5TB data transfer.
- Business Plus. Starts at $300.00/month.
You will get 12 CPU Cores, 16GB of Memory,
120GB SSD space, and 5TB data transfer.
- Super Power. Starts at $400.00/month.
The package includes 16 CPU Cores, 20GB Memory, 160GB SSD space and
5TB data transfer.
SiteGround’s entry-level Cloud hosting plan costs $100 per month which looks slightly pricier than other hosting providers.
However, their Cloud Server is a Complete Package worth paying for especially if you are looking for quality, service & support.
How Cloud Hosting Service Works
Since data is spread across several, interconnected servers, situated across a vast geographical area, the servers exist in a virtual environment only.
This is the reason why cloud servers are often referred to as virtual servers, virtual private servers, or virtual platforms.
So how does this type of hosting operate?
When a website experiences a sudden increase in traffic, it can pull resources from another server to prevent slow page loads or going down.
So it makes it easier for you to scale resources up or down, as needed. Hence called It is server on-demand hosting.
Thus it uses applications and websites accessible via cloud resources. A network of connected virtual and physical cloud servers host the website resulting in:
- flexibility, and
Top Features Of Cloud Hosting Service
- Automation. This hosting has the ability to compute to automatically install, configure, and maintain a service.
- Cloud hosting supports SQL, MySQL, or NoSQL databases.
- Large Network Access. The client can access the cloud data or transfer the data to the cloud from any place just with a device and internet connection.
- Resilience. Resilience in cloud computing means the ability of the service to quickly recover from any disruption.
- On-Demand self-service. It is a crucial feature of Cloud Computing. It enables clients to constantly monitor the server uptime, abilities, and allotted network storage.
How To Decide What Cloud Hosting Service Is Best For Your Needs
- Consider your hosting needs
To choose the best hosting platform for launching your online presence, you should first identify your hosting needs.
Pricing can differ depending on the quality of service and stability of the product on the market.
However, it should neither be too expensive that it becomes a burden nor too cheap that it doesn’t yield positive results.
- Hosting features
The hosting should be able to give you the features your hosting needs to set you up for success.
Why Cloud Hosting Service
- It’s Flexible
This type of hosting scale accommodates traffic increases. Cloud servers and a clock representing pay-as-you-go model to reduce costs
- Pay As You Go Model
It is scalable. Scalable meaning you can boost CPU, RAM, and other resources as and when you need it.
The amount of money you pay will be dependent on the resources you use. The more resources you use, the more money you will pay.
Users can scale as needed, they are charged only for the services they use and do not pay for any unused capacity.
- It’s Stable
Going by the nature of this type of hosting, it doesn’t experience downtime. So websites on cloud hosting will always be live and accessible.
- Ease Of Use
If you are using a public cloud server, you do not need to worry about server installation, maintenance, or other tasks.
The best cloud hosting service providers offer the latest security standards.
These features include DDoS protection, SSL certificate, remote server backups, anti-spam filters, and malware protection.
Advantages Of Cloud Hosting Service
- Offers fast connection speeds.
- Awesome and incredible performance.
- Freedom to upgrade whenever you want to.
- Cloud hosting is fully managed, so no extra services to pay for.
- Since they are virtual, there’s no risk of hardware failure.
- Offers cost-effective solutions that will save your business money when compared with a physical server.
- You only pay for what you use.
- Offers plenty of disk space and data transfer.
Cloud hosting scales to accommodate traffic spikes or seasonal demands.
Hardware failures do not cause downtime because sites and applications are hosted on a network of servers.
Traffic travels across separate network interfaces, where it is segregated and secured.
Users only pay for the resources they use by the month or hour. This setup differs from the flat rates of traditional hosting.