Looking to join the Teachable affiliate program?
Teachable is an online course platform that helps instructors create and sell online courses.
With Teachable, you can create beautiful courses, set your own price, and keep 100% of the revenue.
Plus, Teachable makes it easy to manage student enrollment, payments, and communications.
Teachable also offers an affiliate platform that allows affiliates to earn commissions by referring new customers to the platform.
Affiliates can promote Teachable courses through their website, blog, or social media channels.
- Brief History Of Teachable
- How To Signup For The Teachable Affiliate Program
- Teachable Affiliate Program Benefits
- 5 Reasons a Teachable Affiliate Program Can Be a Bad Idea
- 10 Ways To Promote Your Teachable Affiliate Program
- Teachable Affiliate Commission Rate, Cookie Duration & Rules
- Why You Should Join Teachable Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Tools And Support
- Executive Summary
Brief History Of Teachable
Teachable was founded in 2014 by Ankur Nagpal and Eren Bali, who were classmates at the University of Pennsylvania.
In the early days of the company, Ankur and Eren bootstrapped the company with their own money.
They quickly realized that there was a lot of interest in online courses, and the platform started to grow rapidly.
In 2016, they raised a $3.5 million seed round from investors including Accomplice, 500 Startups, and Tim Ferriss.
In 2017, they raised a $12 million Series A round from investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, and Thrive Capital.
Today, the company has over 500,000 users and has facilitated the sale of over $200 million worth of courses.
How To Signup For The Teachable Affiliate Program
The teachable affiliate program is a great way to earn commissions by referring people to the online learning platform.
The program is free to join and there are no membership fees.
To join the affiliate program, you first need to create an account. Once you have created an account, you can then sign up for the affiliate program.
To sign up for the affiliate program, you will need to provide your name, email address, and website URL.
You will also need to create a password and agree to the affiliate terms and conditions.
Once you have signed up for the affiliate program, you will receive a confirmation email.
You can then start promoting the platform and earning commissions.
Teachable Affiliate Program Benefits
There are many benefits of joining the affiliate platform, including:
1. Robust tracking and reporting
They provide robust tracking and reporting for affiliates, so you can see how your efforts are translating into sales and sign-ups.
You can also see what marketing channels are working best for you, and adjust your strategy accordingly.
2. Generous commission structure
They pay affiliates a generous commission of 30% for every sale and 10% for every sign-up.
This means that you can earn a healthy commission for every referral you send their way.
3. Quick and easy sign-up
The sign-up process is quick and easy. You can be up and running in minutes, and start promoting their platform right away.
4. Diverse range of courses
They offer a diverse range of courses in a range of disciplines, so you can find the perfect course to promote to your audience.
5. Excellent customer service
The platform provides excellent customer service, so you can be sure that your affiliates will be taken care of.
They are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
5 Reasons a Teachable Affiliate Program Can Be a Bad Idea
1. Low commission rates.
Their affiliate programs typically offer commission rates of around 10-15%, which is lower than what many other affiliate programs offer.
This can make it difficult to make a significant income through the platform.
2. Limited options for promoting courses.
The program only allows affiliates to promote courses that are hosted on the Teachable platform.
This can limit the number of courses that affiliates can promote and may not offer courses that are relevant to their audience.
3. Complicated payout process.
Teachable affiliate programs have a complicated payout process that can be difficult to navigate.
This can make it difficult for affiliates to receive the payments they have earned.
4. Limited support.
The affiliate program offers limited support to its affiliates.
This can make it difficult for affiliates to get the help they need when they encounter problems or have questions about the program.
5. Restrictive terms and conditions.
Their affiliate programs have restrictive terms and conditions that can be difficult to comply with.
This can make it difficult for affiliates to participate in the program and earn commissions.
10 Ways To Promote Your Teachable Affiliate Program
There are many benefits of promoting the platform. Here are 10 ways to promote your program:
1. Write a blog post about why you joined the affiliate program and what you love about it.
2. Share your affiliate link on social media.
3. Place a banner or text link on your website.
4. Create a video review of the platform and mention your affiliate link.
5. Send an email to your list announcing your affiliation with Teachable and why they should check it out.
6. Run a contest or giveaway and include your affiliate link as a prize.
7. Write a guest post on a popular blog in your niche and promote your affiliate link within the post.
8. Host a webinar or teleseminar and promote your affiliate link to attendees.
9. Write an ebook or whitepaper about a topic related to the platform and include your affiliate link in the resource section.
10. Create an infographic about the benefits of using Teachable and include your affiliate link in the resource section.
Teachable Affiliate Commission Rate, Cookie Duration & Rules
The Program offers affiliates a 20% commission on all plans for referrals that result in a sale.
Affiliates also have a 30-day cookie duration, giving them plenty of time to earn commissions on sales.
There is no limit to the number of commissions an affiliate can earn, and they provide affiliates with personalized marketing materials to help them promote the platform.
Payments are made monthly, letting affiliates quickly receive their commissions.
As an affiliate, you need to follow the Teachable program rules:
1. The platform is designed to allow affiliates to earn commissions on sales of the platform, and related products and services.
2. Commission rates are determined by the company and may change at any time.
3. Orders for the platform, and related products and services, must be placed through the affiliate program in order to qualify for commissions.
4. Commissions will be paid to affiliates in accordance with the program payout schedule.
5. Affiliates must comply with the terms and conditions of the program, as well as all applicable laws and regulations, in order to qualify for commissions.
6. The company may terminate the affiliate program or an affiliate’s participation in the affiliate program at any time for any reason.
7. If an affiliate violates any of the terms of the affiliate program, their commissions may be terminated, and they may be banned from participating in the affiliate program in the future.
Why You Should Join Teachable Affiliate Program
There are many reasons why you should join the affiliate program. Some of the reasons include:
1. You earn a commission for every sale that you generate.
2. You can promote high-quality online courses that are in high demand.
3. You have access to a wide range of marketing tools and resources.
4. You can track your performance and earnings through the affiliate dashboard.
5. You can receive regular payments through PayPal or wire transfer.
6. You can join a friendly and supportive community of affiliates.
7. You can access expert support from the teachable team.
Affiliate Tools And Support
Once you become a Teachable affiliate, you’ll gain access to a variety of affiliate-exclusive tools and resources to help you promote and sell courses.
1. The Teachable affiliate dashboard
The affiliate dashboard is a central hub for all of your affiliate activity. You can find your affiliate link, view your earnings, and access promotional materials.
2. The affiliate links tool
The affiliate links tool allows you to generate custom affiliate links for your courses.
This makes it easy for you to promote your courses and track your affiliate sales.
3. The Affiliate Reporting Tool
The affiliate reporting tool provides detailed information on your affiliate sales, including who purchased your courses and how much they paid.
This information can help you optimize your promotional efforts and increase your affiliate earnings.
4. The affiliate email template library
The affiliate email Template library provides a variety of email templates that you can use to promote your courses.
These templates are designed to help you increase your affiliate sales and grow your course audience.
You may also like this article:
Teachable is an online course platform that enables anyone to create and sell online courses.
Instructors can create a course, set up payment and enrollment options, and manage students through the platform.
Students can sign up for courses, complete assignments, and quizzes, and interact with other students in the course forum.
It is a way for you to earn commissions by promoting Teachable’s award-winning online course platform.
This platform is the easiest way to create and sell online courses, and the affiliate platform offers a commission of 30% for each new paying customer that you refer.
They offer to track for 30 days. So you have the potential to make a lot of money as an affiliate.