Fiverr affiliate program review – It is worth it to join the Fiverr affiliate program.
Why? Because …..
Fiverr is the leading marketplace for freelance services. From marketing to design to tech, there’s a solution available for all these needs.
You will gain access to professional support, tutorials, and a dedicated affiliate manager.
Access to easy-to-use dashboards to launch, manage and monitor campaigns.
There’s a portfolio of high-performing creative assets to help you promote.
- What Is The Fiverr Affiliate Program?
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: How To Join The Program
- How To Use Fiverr For Affiliate Marketing
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: Fiverr Affiliate Commission Plans
- Fiverr Affiliate Cookie Life
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: Fiverr Affiliate Payout Methods
- How to Make Money With The Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Pros vs Cons Of Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: Fiverr Referral Program
- How To Promote Fiverr Affiliate
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review Summary
What Is The Fiverr Affiliate Program?
Fiverr is a freelance marketplace based on gigs. There’s an e-learning platform called “LEARN”.
In this section, course creators publish high demanded video courses for selling.
Fiverr has created an affiliate program to promote all the services. You can join the Fiverr Affiliates Program and generate commissions of up to 50%.
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review – Is Fiverr’s affiliate program worth it?
This Fiverr affiliate program review will help decide whether:
- Fiverr is good
- you can make a decent income from the affiliate program
- How to join this program
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review
Fiverr’s marketplace is big and offers services ranging from writing, translation, business, marketing, video, music, design to programming.
The above categories are subdivided into relevant subcategories. Their services start at just $5 hence the name Fiverr.
Fiverr has a special section known as Fiverr Pro. This section accepts only a small number that is accepted by big brands.
Fiverr was established by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger in 2010 and their headquarters are in Tel Aviv, Israel. Fiverr is active in over 190 countries.
Fiverr Affiliate Programs You Can Promote
- Fiverr Pro
Fiverr Pro is a premium version of Fiverr where only top-rated sellers are accepted in the section. Fiverr pro services are expensive. The minimum price for a Fiver Pro gig is $100.
Fiverr pro commission is $150.
- Learn From Fiverr
Learn from Fiverr is the Fiverr’s academy. This section offers freelancers courses to enhance their skills in their fields.
They can take courses on digital marketing, design, and branding. The commission for every course order is $30.
This is Fiverr’s freelancing software that targets to provide more structure to freelancers and small businesses.
The application helps freelancers organize their gigs, keep track of time and also manage to invoice effectively.
The commission for the AND.CO Pro plan is $30.
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: How To Join The Program
It’s both easy and free to join and here are the steps.
- Search for Fiverr. While on the home page and sign up.
- Enter your particulars and create a strong password.
- Explain to Fiverr about your business and how you intend to promote them.
Once you do this, then you are good to go!
What feature of Fiverr can help you generate more income?
- Lack Of Stiff Competition
Because of their quality of service, Fiverr has no real competitors. So you have a higher chance of making money.
How To Use Fiverr For Affiliate Marketing
Tips for Making $3000+ as a Fiverr Partner
Here are the best ways to use Fiverr for affiliate marketing.
Do them all and watch your commission roll in.
- Create a Mega List of Gigs You’ve Used for Your Business
- Deep Link Like Your Life Depends on it
How To Create Deep Link On Fiverr
- Log in to your Fiverr account.
- On the left sidebar click on “Marketing tools>default and deep links”.
- Grab the URL of the gig you want to promote.
- Lastly, click on the LP button in the top right corner. Add in your link and press “enter”.
Copy the link depending on the commission model you want.
- Write a Fiverr Review
Readers that are looking for Fiverr reviews are first-time users that are looking for products to buy. So craft your article to entice them to buy but you must be honest.
- Focus on Promoting Fiverr Pro
This service is extremely incredible though the prices are high. For every Fiverr Pro gig, you sell, you make $150.
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: Fiverr Affiliate Commission Plans
Fiverr affiliate program has three commission plans which are Cost Per Sale (CPS), Cost Per Action (CPA), and Cost Per Revenue (CPR).
Types Of Fiverr Affiliates Commission Plans
- CPA Commission
Affiliates will be paid a commission when a user creates a new account and purchases services as a First- Time-Buyer (FTB).
An affiliate can earn up to $150 for each First Time Buyer you referred via your affiliate links.
Fiverr Affiliates Offers Dynamic CPA Commission plans. They offer ($15- up to $150) based on the category your FTB purchases from.
If they buy Fiverr Pro services from Fiverr’s Pro Sellers, then you will be paid $150 for each FTB.
- Hybrid Commission
This is a combination commission of CPA and Revenue Shares. They pay $10 CPA FTP+ 10% RevShare for the next 12 months for every FTB.
So you will earn more if the customers you refer buy more.
- Revenue Share Commission
When you promote Fiverr Learn and AND.co – freelance software platforms, you will get paid 30% commission for each course selling and 50% commission for each referral customer paying.
Fiverr Affiliate Cookie Life
The Fiverr cookie lasts for one month. However, if you promote other products (Learn and AND.co), cookies will last for 12 months after clicking your referral link.
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: Fiverr Affiliate Payout Methods
How to Make Money With The Fiverr Affiliate Program
How should you promote the Fiverr affiliate program and make money?
- Create a guide in your niche and recommend related services on Fiverr.
For example, if your niche is blogging, write a guide about starting a blog. Mention where services like logo design can be outsourced on Fiverr.
Recommend a relevant freelancer on Fiverr who can do the job perfectly.
Incorporate links for different services and increase your chances of readers buying via one of your links.
If you want to make $3000 a month, you should focus on promoting services that have a high CPA of $50 like:
- Whiteboard & Animated Explainers
- Website Builders & CMS
- Game Development
You should also consider promoting Fiverr Pro services which all have a CPA of $150.
If you want to earn money on the platform for affiliate marketing and make $1500 a month, then you only need 10 people to buy Fiverr Services from your links.
It’s not difficult to reach this target especially if you have a website with decent traffic.
Pros vs Cons Of Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Fiverr is recognized globally.
- The platform provides all the skills.
- High commission for Fiverr Pro services and some Fiverr services.
- All affiliate links include a 12-month tracking cookie.
- Higher chances to generate deep links.
- Fiverr allows promotion on social media.
- Affiliates get a commission for first-time buyers only.
- You need to be careful of what you’re promoting as not all gigs on Fiverr are of great quality.
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review: Fiverr Referral Program
Not only does Fiverr offer affiliate programs but also offers a referral program.
To join the Fiverr referral program, simply register on the platform as a buyer or a seller. Once you have an account, click on your user image and select “Refer & Get Up to $100.”
With the Fiverr referral program, you don’t get paid to your PayPal or bank account as in the affiliate program. You will instead receive Fiverr credits and $500 is currently the max.
If someone buys from your link, you get a 20% discount on their first order amount on your next order that is capped at $100.
The reader that makes a purchase via your link also gets a 20% discount but the person must be a first-time buyer.
Even if you will not make any money with the Fiverr referral program, you can save up to $500 on your next order.
How To Promote Fiverr Affiliate
1. Promote Fiverr Affiliates With a Blog
If you have a website, then create content to promote Fiverr’s services, courses, and freelance software. Drive traffic to your content through SEO, and Social Media Marketing.
Some Promotional Ideas On Website:
- Create review and tutorial Contents on your site
- Put Fiverr on your Resources Page
- Write a short review about Fiverr.
- Add Fiverr Affiliates’ Banner ads on your site – You can add those banners on widgets, Headers, relevant content.
2. Make Money With Fiverr Affiliate On Facebook
Facebook marketing is free. You can use it to promote CPA affiliate products.
3. Make Money With Fiverr Affiliate Through Email Marketing
Email Marketing is a great way of promoting Fiverr affiliate programs.
4. Promote Fiverr Affiliate On Quora
Quora is a great Questions and Answers (QA) site. You can easily promote the Fiverr affiliates program for free just by writing answers. Find out relevant questions and answer them with affiliate links.
However, you have to write a quality and satisfactory answer by solving people’s actual problems.
5. Promote Fiverr Affiliate On WebTalk
WebTalk is a social media platform. There are several ways of promoting affiliate products on WebTalk.
For example, posting about Fiverr’s gigs, Courses, and the AND.Co freelance software on your timeline.
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review Summary
Fiverr Affiliates is a marketing program that rewards affiliate marketers with commissions for bringing new users to the platform
Fiverr Learn is an educational platform where freelancers and businesses can acquire practical skills and learn from industry leaders
And.Co is a business management suite for freelancers. It makes paperwork easy through online payments, automated invoices, proposals, and more.
Why Participate In Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Best Services For Every Budget
They offer high-quality services at every price point. There are no hourly rates but project-based pricing.
- Work Is Done Quickly Without Compromising Quality
You will find the right freelancer to work on your project within minutes.
- Secure Payment Modes
Your payment isn’t released until you approve the work.
- 24/7 Support
If you have questions, you will get a round-the-clock support team to help you anytime, and anywhere.