Do you have a website? Do you want to help others have fun outdoors? If so, then join Cabela’s affiliate program.
Join this affiliate program and promote several products to help your visitors have fun outdoors.
About The Company: Overview
Cabela’s is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct marketer, of hunting, fishing, camping, and related outdoor merchandise.
Since 1961, Cabela’s has grown to become one of the most well-known outdoor recreation brands in the world and has long been recognized as the World’s Foremost Outfitter.
They offer different and high-quality outdoor products at competitive prices while providing superior customer service.
The company has loyal customers and a fantastic reputation, so joining the affiliate program can be a great idea if you run a blog or website about outdoor sports gear.
They have established direct business and a growing number of destination retail stores, they also issue the Cabela’s CLUB Visa credit card, which serves as their primary customer loyalty reward program.
Cabela’s Affiliate Program Review
Cabela’s dedicated management team will help you increase your revenue. In addition, you will have access to high-quality creatives, a data feed of over 250K SKUs, an average order of over $145, and newsletters.
When your application is approved and you start promoting Cabela’s products, and each time a visitor clicks a banner or text link on your site and purchases something on Cabelas.com, you will earn a commission on the sale.
Affiliate Program Commission Rates & Cookie Duration
- You will earn commission up to 5% per sale
- The cookie duration is 14 days
- The current promotion at Cabela’s offers free two-day shipping on all orders that are worth $50 and more.
Cabela’s Affiliate Program: Pros And Cons
- They provide high-quality banners and text links
- Access to updated data feed
- Pre-written content
- Dedicated affiliate manager
- Cookie duration of up to 14 days
- The 5% per sale commission is low
Tips On How To Make More Than 1K/Month
- Create great content.
Help your readers discover the awesome products they need with high-quality content, help them make a purchasing decision, and then direct them to the product website to complete the purchase.
- Promote your affiliate products.
If you have many products in your article, ensure that you add your affiliate products at the top of the list. Since most people won’t take the time to read your entire article. Your affiliate links should be seen early on.
Make use of social media to promote your affiliate links. But you need to read the terms of the program to establish if you are permitted to do so.
- Turn your visitors into affiliate customers.
Create a popup campaign that promotes an affiliate product.
Creating a popup campaign is the easiest way to grab your visitors’ attention and convert more of your visitors into affiliate customers.
- Optimize your existing traffic for more revenue.
Identify your highest converting content and use it for affiliate campaigns.
When you discover that a particular post is liked by your audience, you can create a targeted campaign to increase affiliate sales.
After identifying posts that bring the most traffic, then optimize your content and conversion campaigns to generate more affiliate revenue.
This strategy always prioritizes your most profitable content to increase your revenue.
Email marketing is a great way to drive more traffic to your high-converting posts or send users directly to an affiliate link to increase your revenue.
Once you build an email list, you can send automated campaigns and embed your affiliate links in the emails. Think of different freebie ideas that can’t be resisted
- You will earn 5% commission on each sale
- A 14 day cookie duration
- It’s one of the top brands in the outdoor industry
- Average order of more than $160
- Offers free shipping to any Canadian Cabela’s retail store
- Over 2% conversion
To join, visit the AvantLink website.
Benefits of Cabela’s Affiliate Program
You will enjoy several benefits by joining the affiliate program. Some of these benefits are:
- The program is free to join
- You will gain access to high quality creatives such as banners and text links
- There’s a dedicated management team to offer you support
- The data feed is always up to date
- Average orders of over $145
- They provide a tracking dashboard
There are two ways of participating in Cabela’s affiliate program. You can sign up either through Impact Radius or through AvantLink, their third-party affiliate network.
Joining the program offers you the following benefits:
- You will earn up to 5% commission per sale
- A cookie duration of 14 days
- Access to a tracking dashboard
- Free and easy to join
- You will receive newsletters to keep you updated with information and new features
- A team of dedicated affiliate managers
- Access to creatives, & promo materials